Custom Content

Creamy Spread - Coconut & Peanut (14 Servings)
Coconut and Peanut Spread Creamy Gluten Free
Earth Balance
Earth Balance Coconut and Peanut Spread Creamy Gluten Free -- 16 oz
Earth Balance Coconut and Peanut Spread Creamy Gluten Free Description 80% Peanuts with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil No Stir Non-GMO Gluten-Free Vegan Kosher Certifiably Coconuts! Creamier-tasting, lighter-spreading, fancier-topping, delicious-er-eating. One bite and the earth will move for you! This dreamy blend of tropical coconut oil and natural roasted peanuts is about to stake out a permanent place at your table. Bring out the "WOW!" in your Asian stir-fry, your morning toast, your fruit smoothies, your steaming pancakes, and your inspired imagination. Directions No refrigeration necessary. Spreads best at room temperature. Free Of Gluten, non-GMO. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g) Servings per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value Calories190    Calories from Fat150 Total Fat17 g26%    Saturated Fat4.5 g23%    Trans Fat0 g    Polyunsaturated Fat4 g    Monounsaturated Fat7 g Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium95 mg4% Potassium170 mg5% Total Carbohydrate7 g2%    Dietary Fiber2 g8%    Sugars2 g Protein6 g Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium0% Iron4% Vitamin E10% Thiamin8% Niacin20% Folate10% Other Ingredients: Peanuts, organic extra virgin coconut oil, agave syrup, palm fruit oil, natural flavor and salt.
Earth Balance
Earth Balance Coconut and Peanut Spread Crunchy Gluten Free -- 16 oz
Earth Balance Coconut and Peanut Spread Crunchy Gluten Free Description 80% Peanuts with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil No Stir Non-GMO Gluten-Free Vegan Kosher Certifiably Coconuts! Creamier-tasting, lighter-spreading, fancier-topping, delicious-er-eating. One bite and the earth will move for you! This dreamy blend of tropical coconut oil and natural roasted peanuts is about to stake out a permanent place at your table. Bring out the "WOW!" in your Asian stir-fry, your morning toast, your fruit smoothies, your steaming pancakes, and your inspired imagination. Directions No refrigeration necessary. Spreads best at room temperature. Free Of Gluten, non-GMO. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g) Servings per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value Calories190    Calories from Fat150 Total Fat17 g26%    Saturated Fat5 g25%    Trans Fat0 g    Polyunsaturated Fat4 g    Monounsaturated Fat7 g Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium95 mg4% Potassium170 mg5% Total Carbohydrate7 g2%    Dietary Fiber2 g8%    Sugars2 g Protein6 g Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium0% Iron4% Vitamin D0% Other Ingredients: Peanuts, organic extra virgin coconut oil, agave syrup, palm fruit oil, salt and natural flavor.
Earth Balance
Earth Balance Peanut Butter Creamy -- 16 oz
Earth Balance Peanut Butter Creamy Description Creamy With Flaxseed Non-GMO Project Verified Gluten Free Vegan After we roast and grind the peanuts we use to make our Earth Balance® Natural Peanut Butter, we blend in our own expeller-pressed oils to add extra nutritional value and natural stability to the peanut butter, so there's no need to stir.  With flaxseed for ALA Omega 3's and a touch of natural agave syrup as a light (and low glycemic!) sweetener, the result is a deliciously fresh-tasting, convenient, and nutritionally superior peanut butter you're sure to love.  Available in both creamy and crunchy styles. Free Of Animal products, GMO, gluten. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (32 g) Servings per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value Calories190 Total Fat16 g21%   Saturated Fat3 g15%   Trans Fat0 g   Polyunsaturated Fat1 g   Monounsaturated Fat12 g Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium110 mg5% Total Carbohydrate7 g3%   Fiber3 g11%   Total Sugars2 g    Includes Added Sugars less than1 g2% Protein7 g* Vitamin D0% Calcium0% Iron4% Potassium4% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Peanut butter: peanuts, agave syrup, salt, peanut oil. Flaxseed blend : flaxseed, palm oil. Contains peanuts. Warnings Contains peanuts.
Earth Balance
Earth Balance, Peanut + Flaxseed Spread, Crunchy, 16 oz (453 g)
Natural8 g Plant-Based Protein Per ServingNon GMO Project VerifiedKosherCertified VeganCertified Gluten Free200 Calories Per 2 TbspGood source of ALA Omega-3.Contains 200 mg of ALA per serving, which is 12% of the 1.6 g daily value for ALA.Our crunchy natural peanut butter contains flaxseed for ALA omega-3s, agave syrup for a kiss of sweetness, and expeller-pressed oils to create no-stir results.IngredientsPeanuts, sugar, flaxseed, palm oil, salt.Contains: Peanuts.Suggested UseRefrigeration not required.Spreads best at room temperature.Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 tbsp (32 g)Servings Per Container: about 14 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*Calories200 Total Fat16 g21%Saturated Fat3.5 g18%Trans Fat0 g Polyunsaturated Fat3.5 g Monounsaturated Fat9 g Cholesterol0 mg0%Sodium115 mg5%Total Carbohydrate6 g2%Dietary Fiber2 g7%Total Sugars2 g Includes 1 g Added Sugars2%Protein8 g6% Vitamin D0%Calcium 0%Iron 2%Potassium 4%*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.DisclaimerWhile ihealthee strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by ihealthee.
Earth Balance
Earth Balance, Peanut and Flaxseed Spread, Creamy, 16 oz (453 g)
Natural 8 g Plant-Based Protein Per ServingNon GMO Project VerifiedKosher200 Calories Per 2 TbspGood Source of ALA Omega-3Contains 200 mg of ALA Per Serving, Which is 12% of the 1.6 g Daily Value for ALACertified VeganCertified Gluten-FreeIngredientsPeanuts, sugar, flaxseed, palm oil, salt.Contains: Peanuts.Suggested UseRefrigeration not required. Spreads best at room temperature.Supplement FactsSupplement FactsServing Size: 2 tbsp (32 g)Servings Per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueCalories200 Total Fat16 g21%Saturated Fat3.5 g18%Trans Fat0 g Polyunsaturated Fat3.5 g Monounsaturated Fat8 g Cholesterol0 mg0%Sodium115 mg5%Total Carbohydrate6 g2%Dietary Fiber2 g7%Total Sugars2 g Incl. 1 g Added Sugars 2%Protein8 g6%Vitamin D 0%Calcium 0%Iron 2%Potassium 4%*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for daily nutrition advice.DisclaimerWhile ihealthee strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by ihealthee.
Earth Balance