- 100% Vegan
- With Tea Tree Oil + Aloe Vera
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- GMO Free Project Verified
We are committed to your health, well-being and the natural environment. That's why we make eco-ethical skin care.
Clearly ready to face the day.
Rebalance your oily or acne-prone complexion to clearer skin with this acne-reducing moisturizer. Formulated with 0.53% Salicylic Acid and a unique Anti-Blemish Complex, comprised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, calming Lavender and Chamomile, this moisturizing cream helps to remove dead skin, unclog pores, calm and reduce redness, for clearer, healthy-looking skin.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne, acne blemishes, acne pimples and blackheads.
|Salicylic Acid 0.53%||Acne Treatment|
|Inactive ingredients: Purified water, stearic acid (vegetable derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride (vegetable derived), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), glyceryl stearate citrate (vegetable derived), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, glycerin (vegetable derived), polysorbate 60, salix alba (willow) bark extract, aniba rosodora (rosewood) wood oil, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract*, allantoin, panthenol (provitamin B5), xanthan gum, polysorbate 20, glyceryl stearate (vegetable derived), cetearyl glucoside (plant derived), potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.|
|*Certified organic ingredients.|
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Due to the use of some natural ingredients, the color of this product may slightly alter over time.
While ihealthee strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by ihealthee.