- Reef Safe
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Non-Nano Mineral Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E & Green Tea
- 100% Unscented
- SPF 30 Face
- Dermatologist Tested
- 100% Vegan
We are committed to your health, well-being and the natural environment. That's why we make eco-ethical skin care.
Since 1984, we are committed to skin health and safety:
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Formaldehyde
- No Petrolatum
- No Sulfates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Fragrances
None of the bad, just the good. Now that's honest-to-goodness skin care.
Sun protection that loves you.
This oil-free, reef safe SPF 30 sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection in a formula that delivers anti-aging antioxidant defense.
Eco-friendly Non-Nano Mineral Zinc Oxide* helps to protect your face from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, this antioxidant-rich formula with Green Tea and Vitamin E leaves your skin feeling soft and protected.Uses:
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
* We use only Non-Nano Mineral Zinc Oxide to keep our bodies and ecosystems healthy.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Purified water, coco-caprylate (coconut derived), dicaprylyl carbonate, lauryl glucoside (plant derived), polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, glycerin (vegetable derived), microcrystalline cellulose (plant derived), cellulose gum (plant derived), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, panthenol (provitamin B5), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phytic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol.|
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While ihealthee strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by ihealthee.