Dr. Odin Dual Head Stainless Steel Chest Piece Stethoscope is acoustically superior and durable. Its pre-angled headset is anatomically contoured for a precise fit and clear audibility. The diaphragm is slightly down fitted in heavy chest piece for monitoring low and high frequencies. The larger side of the chest piece is also suitable for children.
- Versatile design: Stainless steel chestpiece and thick tubing provide you with the flexibility to hear full range of sounds and reliable acoustic performance.
- Safety promise: Dr. Odin professional dual head stethoscope is clinically tested and certified, can be used with blood pressure cuff for medical and home use.
- Diaphragm for monitoring low and high frequencies
- High acoustic sensitivity
- Stainless steel chestpiece
- Brass frame
How to Use?
- Position the diaphragm on the left upper part of the chest where the 4th to 6th ribs meet, almost directly under the breast.
- Hold the stethoscope between your pointer and middle fingers and apply enough gentle pressure so that you don't hear your fingers rubbing together.
- Listen to the heart for a full minute.