Dr. Odin Electric Ortho Joint Pad for Quick Pain Relief warms your body for efficient pain management. Localized application of heat dilates the blood vessel enhancing perfusion of the targeted tissue. This joint pad is one of the best sources of relief for knees, shoulder and elbow. Applying heat can help reduce pain in strained or overexerted muscles.
- Advanced joint pad that provides instant heat to affected areas
- Crafted with a soft and skin-friendly fabric
- Features two heat settings - low and high
- Useful for knee pain, shoulder and elbow pain
- Dual safety protection with thermostat acts as a deep muscle relaxer
- Inner fabric: Polyester
- Outer fabric: Cotton
- Protection: Fuse for high voltage
- Power supply: AC 230 volts 50Hz
- Wattage: 45/23 watts
- Pad size: 41cm x 36cm
- Warranty: 12 months, against manufacturing defects only
How to Use?
- Turn on the flap covering the socket on the gel and plug in the connector cord.
- After switching on, a red light (indicator) starts immediately showing heating is in process.
- Wait for the gel pad to reach the desired temperature. The heat pad is ready to use.