Dr. Odin Fetal Doppler For Doctors and Mothers is a hand-held ultrasound device that uses sound waves to listen to a fetal heartbeat. Enjoy the fantastic experience of hearing your baby's heartbeat with this efficient device. It brings you a clear sound of your baby's heartbeat.
- Fetal doppler that gives you a clear sound of your baby's heartbeat
- Professional device suitable for Gynecologist and easy to use for mothers at home
- Provides you with a clear sound quality when used correctly
- Bright display shows work parameter and fetal heart rate value
- Can be used above 16 weeks of pregnancy
- Automatic FHR detection
- TFT display
- Built-in speaker
- Automatic shutdown
- Variable volume control
- Mini USB headphone
- Socket rechargeable battery
- Crystal clear sound
How to Use?
- Ensure that the probe is in contact with your skin via using gel, oil or water to obtain an accurate fetal heart rate.
- The normal heart rate of an unborn baby is approximately 120-160 bpm.
- Fetal doppler is not a diagnostic device.
- Contact your local doctor if you have any concerns.