Dr. Odin Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, PI FS20E is an effective device used to measure the oxygen level in your blood and your heart rate. A finger pulse oximeter is equipped with a unique technology to rapidly detect changes in your blood oxygen level. It can help give you the knowledge you need to take control of your condition. A best finger pulse oximeter is easy to use â€“ just clip it on your fingertip to get a blood oxygen reading. A finger pulse oximeter functions by shining light through your finger. The sensors detect how much oxygen is in your blood based on the way the light passes through your finger. Pulse oximetry is the technology calculating the results to display a number on the oximeter screen that tells you the percent of oxygen in your blood.
- Auto power off: This pulse oximeter comes with an auto power off feature which enables it to shut down when not in use
- OLED display: The device is equipped with an OLED display to make the readings more clear and easily understandable.
- Four direction modes: Features four directions and six display modes for easy functioning
- Pulse measurement: Used to measure SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate, and perfusion index
- Alarm function: The alarm function is great to indicate your results once you get the proper readings while using it
- User-friendly: Designed with a simple interface for effective usage.
- Pulse sound function
- Alert function
- Four directions and six display modes
- Low battery indicator
How to Use?
- The device will be placed on your finger, you may feel a small amount of pressure.
- Turn on the probe and within a few seconds, the device will collect accurate information.
- It will show readings of blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate.