*Product & Shipping availability is subject to suppliers inventory
Vegan calcium plus trace minerals sourced from red algae – 100% plant based
In order to get a natural food source of calcium in your diet like this, you would normally have to travel to the pristine icy cold waters off Iceland. It is there that you will find a mineralized form of red algae that not only contains pure plant-based calcium, but is also rich in 72 other trace minerals critical for bone density and strength. Minerals like magnesium, strontium, boron, and vanadium that, for millions of years, have been crafted together by nature into this one incredible plant-based source. This is what makes red algae calcium (Aquamin®) one of the most absorbable and effective calcium supplements you can take for bone health. It’s a great choice for those who follow a vegan or mostly plant-based diet. And because it’s a natural food source of calcium, it is generally preferred by people concerned about the side-effects of traditional calcium supplements.
• Promotes Bone Growth, Density and Strength - specially-formulated dietary supplement to support bone density & strength.
• Natural Food Source Calcium - contains Aquamin® mineralized red algae collected from the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is a natural food source rich in calcium, magnesium and 72 trace minerals.
• Improve Calcium Absorption - 1,000 mg of plant-based calcium per serving plus 72 trace minerals improves the absorption of calcium and increases bone mineralization.
• Optimal Dosage - (3) three tablets contains 77% of the RDI (recommended daily intake) of calcium from red algae, 100% of the RDI for plant-based Vitamin D3, 71% of the RDI for plant-based vitamin K2 and 23% of the RDI for plant-based magnesium. Plus dozens of critical trace minerals that also support natural bone building.
• No Bad Stuff - Vegan Certified Plant-based Calcium is a 100% plant based supplement that is gluten free, dairy free, and soy free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (lichen)||20 mcg (800 IU)||100%|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7 from natto)||85 mcg||71%|
|Calcium (from Aquamin® Icelandic red algae)||1000 mg||77%|
|Magnesium (from Aquamin® Icelandic red algae)||96 mg||23%|
|Strontium (from Aquamin® Icelandic red algae)||7 mg||*|
|Silica (from Aquamin® Icelandic red algae)||3 mg||*|
|Boron (from Aquamin® Icelandic red algae)||93 mcg||*|
|Vanadium (from Aquamin® Icelandic red algae)||26 mcg||*|
|Organic Vegan & Red Algae Blend:|
(Mineralized Icelandic Red Algae, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Tart Cherry, Pomegranate, Cranberry, Broccoli Sprouts, Broccoli, Tomato, Carrot, Spinach, Kale)
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||150 mg||*|